FYTRONIX ELECTROSPINNINGSYSTEM includes
Theelectrospinning process uses high voltage to create an electric field between adroplet of polymer solution at the tip of a needle and a collector plate).
TheESP-MF is a complete electrospinning production system.
Youcan prepare the following materials
1. Nanofiber(semiconductor, superconductor, insulator)
2. Nanothin film
3. Thinfilm applications
4. Thinfilms for diode, photosensor, solar cells, transistor
1. Substrate-Nanofiber-Substrate composite,
2. Fibre-substrate composite
3. Substrate-Fibre composite
4. Magnetic Field
All these provisions should be available to makethe composite structure nanofibers of the size of 15 -15 cm2.
1. Input voltage range: 210-240 VAC+/-
2. Output voltage range: 0 to 30 KV or 50 KV or60 KV
3. Output current: 0-400 μA preferable
4. Digital: Digital voltage and currentmonitoring should be available
5. Voltage Regulation: 1/10KV must needed
6. Overload trip- unit shut down if currentexceeds 20% of the maximum output current
7. Power requirement: 400 watt
b) Syringe Pump
1. Single syringe attachment with separatestepper drive unit 2. Infusion and withdrawal function optional
3. Volume, time and flow control preferable
4. Acceptable sample syringe: 5 μl-60 ml
5. Adjusting resolution: 0.1 μl/min or higherside
6. Flow rate: 1nl/min-3 ml/min or higher side
1. Plate: 200 mm x 200 mm is preferable 2. DumCollector: D=100 mm, L=200 mm 3. Disk: D=10 mm, L=200 mm
4. RPM: 300-1000 or more preferable
Co-axial nozzle (Stainless steel arrangementwith fixed needle geometry) Multi-nozzle (4 changeable nozzle geometry)
Both side X-Axis: Distance adjustment manual.Computer controlled preferred Y-Axis: Programmable transverse motion
Oscillation speed: 1 mm/sec to 5 mm/secadjustable preferable
Stroke distance: 300 mm preferable
Speed: Three speed adjustment (Slow, Medium andFast) Z-Axis manual control optional
Vertical spinning Horizontal spinning
Both side spinning is must
1. Solvent spinning (Compatible for water,Acetone, Methanol and other solvents)
h) Spinning chamber
Temperature control and display (up to 60 degreeCelsius)
Humidity display and controller
Ventilation for fumes
Illuminating Light:20 Wx2 LED tubes
UV Light: 50 watts
Computer control interface
i) Panel control
UV light arrangement
Auto cut high voltage while door is opened.
Foot pad: 1 number
Insulation pad: 1 number
Standard spinning samples
Chemical resistance tubing
k) Additional Accessories
Syringes with needles: 3ml and5ml
l) Precession syringe pump for micro-fluidicapplications
The pump should have independent controller withsoftware based applications
Warranty 01 year
Annual Maintenance Charges: AMC will be charged after completionof Warranty period for 5 years Demonstration of the setup is necessary afterinstallation
Theneedles can be changed easily, many choices for diameter and length as follows,
THECAMERA is at the heart of Electro-Hydrodynamics atomization. In order to get asteady coaxial/simple electrospinning/electrospraying process, Taylor conesteadiness is required. CAMERA visualization is key for checking time-real heperformance of the process. Includes: Analog CCD Camera, Lens & Extensor,Camera Support, LED Illumination and VGA output to connect to most ofcommercial screens.
LEDIllumination is equipped with all the securitymeasures, ensuring a safe operation for the user.
Rotatingcollector of electrospinning is used for collecting aligned nanofiber sheet.This is the simplest and effective method to make aligned nanofibers. By usingdifferent length/ diameter ratio, with different rotating speed, an even fibersheet or aligned fibers can be made.
Highaligned nanofiber collector: normally, linear speed is bigger, the fiberalignment will be better. Even though disk collector can make best alignednanofibers, its collecting area it too limited. In order to get larger fibersheet with good alignment, FYTRONIX designs the following collector with shortlength and big diameter.
SYRINGE HEATER (optional)
Somepolymers can't be dissloved at room temp., or has high viscosity, which is notsuitable for electrospinning. FYTRONIX designed syringe heater for heating thepolymer solution up to 80 degree C, it is a simple way to heat the solution.Only syringe can be heated, while the tubing connected with the syringe can'tbe heated, so it should be used with Tubeless spinneret together.
XY MOVING STAGE
X-Ymoving stage is quite useful for making even fiber film on inflexiblematerials. It can be used as a holder for glass or ceramic, and otherinflexible materials, to make even nanofiber film or nanoparticle film on thesurface of the collector.
Manysolvents used by electrospinning process can disslove many plastic tubing andconnectors. FYTRONIX designed and made special PTFE tubing for electrospinningwhich can be used for almost all solvents used for electrospinning process.
Humidity & Temperature Monitor
RHmonitor is a cost effective solution to monitor the temperature and relativehumidity of glove box inside. It can setup an alarm based on requirement, and show instant humidity and temperature.
Halogen lamp heater with thermal couple and digital temperaturecontroller are integrated into the fume hood for environmental heating up to 40ºC
The unit has been designed to work in a laboratory and researchenvironment, having and excellent flexibility, ease of use and minimum setuptime and maintenance. The working area is 650mmx400mmx645mm. The transparentenclosure allows the visualization of the process and an easy access to thecabinet
Magnetic Field Assisted Electrospinning
- Product Code: ELECTROSPINNING_SYSTEM_003
- Availability: In Stock
1. Nanofiber (semiconductor, superconductor, insulator)
2. Nano thin film
3. Thin film applications
4. Thin films for diode, photosensor, solar cells, transistor