SOLAR IV CHARACTERIZATION SYSTEM includes
I-V CHARACTERIZATION SYSTEM, SOURCEMETER (OPTIONAL)
Solar IV characterization Software
Solar Cell I-V Characterization System
This system analyze all photovoltaic and photoconducting characteristics of all solar cells such Dye sensitized solar cells, Quantum dots solar cells, Organic solar Cells, Perovskite Solar Cells, Solar Silicon Solar cells, Thin films solar Cells under 1000 W/m2.
This system is a complete current-voltage (I-V) and power-voltage (P-V) measurement environment.
SOLAR SIMULATOR SYSTEM
Effective irradiance: 0- 2000 W/m² (2 SUN)
Emission bandwidth: 200 - 1100 nm or nearest possible
Irradiance aperture: 50 mm diameter
illumination area: 50 mm with adjustable aperture
Working distance: 20-30 cm(Adjustable )
Plasma light life time: 8000h
Dimmable : 0 to 2000 W/m2 (Up to 2 Sun 2SUN)
Touch screen solar controller
Automatically calibrate intensity facility on screen
Spectral match (each interval): 0.75 – 1.25 (class A)
Irradiance Spatial Non uniformity:<2%(Class A)
Temporal instability: <2%(Class A)
Factory Calibrated AM 1.5G
Air Cooling Arrangement
Illumination Head Rotation: Variable angles in 5 degree minimum step
must include 45 Degrees with 90,180 angles also
Movable Solar simulator Head for Light Adjustment
System Includes Filters for UV ,VIS & IR Region and neutral density
Power Meter to Measure Irradiance
Optic power range: 0-3000 W/m2 (0-3SUN)
Spectral range: 380 nm-1100 nm Resolution: 0.1 W/m2.
Software features for the system must be included
SOURCEMETER (OPTIONAL )
• The sourcemeter must have a sourcemeter. The sourcemeter have an automatic current range and the current range should be in the range 50 pA-250 mA.
• The voltage range of the sourcemeter is ranging from -20 V to +20 V.
• The intensity of solar simulator is 2000 W/m2,0-2 SUN
• The solar simulator measures the IV characteristics of all solar cells (Dye sensitized solar cell, perovskite Solar Cells, Quantum dots solar cells, Organic solar cell, Silicon solar cells) and be able to perform the IV characteristics of the batteries under computer control.
• The solar simulator measures the current-voltage characteristics of the solar cell under 1
• The current-voltage (I-V) characteristics of the solar cell are measured with the software in the system. The solar cell's open circuit voltage Voc, short circuit current Isc, filling factor FF, maximum current Imax, maximum power Pmax and efficiency η, series resistance Rs, shunt resistance Rp and characteristic resistance Rch should be measured automatically. •
• A reference solar cell should be given with the solar simulator.
• The probe holder of the device should be measured in a way that the measurements of the solar cell
SPECIFICATIONS OF SOLAR SIMULATOR SYSTEM
The device comply with the ASTM E 927-05 for uniformity classification, temporal stability and spectral match
Light illumination intensity range is adjustable 1000 W / m2
Device is automatically measure;
a. open circuit voltage (Voc)
b. short circuit current (Isc)
c. fill factor (FF)
d. voltage at Pmax (Vmax)
e. current at Pmax (Imax)
f. maximum output power (Pmax)
g. shunt resistance (Rsh)
h. series resistance (Rs)
i. solar cell characteristics resistance (Rch)
j. photoresponse (RR)
k. solar cell efficiency (n)
Solar system automatically perform I-V and P-V measurement under 1 SUN.
FYTRONIX 9600 AAA CLASS SOLAR SIMULATOR
- Product Code: FYTRONIX 9600 AAA CLASS SOLAR SIMULATOR
- Availability: In Stock