SOLAR IV CHARACTERIZATION SYSTEM includes
I-V CHARACTERIZATION SYSTEM, SOURCEMETER
Solar IV characterization Software
Solar Cell I-V Characterization System
This system analyze all photovoltaic andphotoconducting characteristics of all solar cells such Dye sensitized solarcells, Quantum dots solar cells, Organic solar Cells, Perovskite Solar Cells,Solar Silicon Solar cells, Thin films solar Cells under 1000 W/m2.
This system is a complete current-voltage(I-V) and power-voltage (P-V) measurement environment.
SOLAR SIMULATOR SYSTEM
• Solarsimulator has 7 inch touch screen of the device.
• Solarspectral spectrum is observed on the screen of the solar simulator controllerwhen the measurement is performed.
• Thesolar simulator has 2 inch 90 degreelight guide and the light is turned 360 degrees to the desired direction.
• Theillumination area of the device is circular with a diameter of 5 cm.
• Thesourcemeter must have a sourcemeter. The sourcemeter have an automatic currentrange and the current range should be in the range 200 nA-50 mA.
• Thevoltage range of the sourcemeter is ranging from -20 V to +20 V.
• Theintensity of solar simulator is 1000 W/m2,0-2 SUN
• Thesolar simulator measures the IV characteristics of all solar cells (Dye sensitizedsolar cell, perovskite Solar Cells, Quantum dots solar cells, Organic solar cell,Silicon solar cells) and be able to perform the IV characteristics of thebatteries under computer control.
• Thesolar simulator measures the current-voltage characteristics of the solar cellunder 1
• Thecurrent-voltage (I-V) characteristics of the solar cell are measured with thesoftware in the system. The solar cell's open circuit voltage Voc,short circuit current Isc, filling factor FF, maximum current Imax,maximum power Pmax and efficiency η, series resistance Rs,shunt resistance Rp and characteristic resistance Rch should bemeasured automatically. •
• Areference solar cell should be given with the solar simulator.
• Theprobe holder of the device should be measured in a way that the measurements ofthe solar cell
SPECIFICATIONS OF SOLARSIMULATOR SYSTEM
The device comply with the ASTM E 927-05 foruniformity classification, temporal stability and spectral match
Light illumination intensity range isadjustable 1000 W / m2
Device is automatically measure;
a. opencircuit voltage (Voc)
b. shortcircuit current (Isc)
c. fillfactor (FF)
d. voltageat Pmax (Vmax)
e. currentat Pmax (Imax)
f. maximumoutput power (Pmax)
g. shuntresistance (Rsh)
h. seriesresistance (Rs)
i. solarcell characteristics resistance (Rch)
k. solarcell efficiency (n)Solar system automatically perform I-V and P-V measurement under 1 SUN.
FYTRONIX 9800 AAA CLASS SOLAR SIMULATOR
- Product Code: FYTRONIX-9800-AAA-CLASS-SOLAR-SIMULATOR
- Availability: In Stock