PHOTOVOLTAIC MEASUREMENTS UNDER MULTI SUNS
SOLAR SIMULATOR automatically perform IV characterictis and photoransient chracteristics of solar cell , JUST you need to click START
TECHNICAL DATA AND CALIBRATION RESULTS
PHOTOVOLTAIC I-V TEST RESULTS
SPECTRAL MATCHING OF FYTRONIX SOLAR SIMULATOR
SOLAR IV CHARACTERIZATION SYSTEM includes
I-V CHARACTERIZATION SYSTEM, SOURCEMETER
Solar IV characterization Software
Solar Cell I-V Characterization System
This system analyze all photovoltaic and photoconducting characteristics of all solar cells such Dye sensitized solar cells, Quantum dots solar cells, Organic solar Cells, Perovskite Solar Cells, Solar Silicon Solar cells, Thin films solar Cells under 1000 W/m2.
This system is a complete current-voltage (I-V) and power-voltage (P-V) measurement environment.
SOLAR SIMULATOR SYSTEM
• Solar simulator has 7 inch touch screen of the device.
• Solar spectral spectrum is observed on the screen of the solar simulator controller when the measurement is performed.
• The solar simulator has 2 inch 90 degree light guide and the light is turned 360 degrees to the desired direction.
• The illumination area of the device is circular with a diameter of 5 cm.
• The sourcemeter must have a sourcemeter. The sourcemeter have an automatic current range and the current range should be in the range 50pA-250 mA.
• The voltage range of the sourcemeter is ranging from -20 V to +20 V.
• The intensity of solar simulator is 1000 W/m2,0-2 SUN
• The solar simulator measures the IV characteristics of all solar cells (Dye sensitized solar cell, perovskite Solar Cells, Quantum dots solar cells, Organic solar cell, Silicon solar cells) and be able to perform the IV characteristics of the batteries under computer control.
• The solar simulator measures the current-voltage characteristics of the solar cell under 1
• The current-voltage (I-V) characteristics of the solar cell are measured with the software in the system. The solar cell's open circuit voltage Voc, short circuit current Isc, filling factor FF, maximum current Imax, maximum power Pmax and efficiency η, series resistance Rs, shunt resistance Rp and characteristic resistance Rch should be measured automatically. •
• A reference solar cell should be given with the solar simulator.
• The probe holder of the device should be measured in a way that the measurements of the solar cell
SPECIFICATIONS OF SOLAR SIMULATOR SYSTEM
The device comply with the ASTM E 927-05 for uniformity classification, temporal stability and spectral match
Light illumination intensity range is adjustable 1000 W / m2
Device is automatically measure;
a. open circuit voltage (Voc)
b. short circuit current (Isc)
c. fill factor (FF)
d. voltage at Pmax (Vmax)
e. current at Pmax (Imax)
f. maximum output power (Pmax)
g. shunt resistance (Rsh)
h. series resistance (Rs)
i. solar cell characteristics resistance (Rch)
j. photoresponse (RR)
k. solar cell efficiency (n)
Solar system automatically perform I-V and P-V measurement under 1 SUN.
MOTORIZED STAGE AAA CLASS SOLAR SIMULATOR 10X
- Product Code: AAA-CLASS-SOLAR-SIMULATOR-IV-CHARACTERIZATION-SYSTEM
- Availability: In Stock